Thursday, February 24, 2005

Stupid head cold

If you would like Instant Hateful behavior, just add one head cold. I am in a shitty mood now. I resent being sick. I feel like I exercise like crazy and shouldnt get colds or any other sickness. I SHOULD BE IMMUNED, DAMNIT! Well, anyway...I was the prize person at my meeting this morning as I blew my nose and sneezed about every 3 minutes. I'm pretty sure they tried to wrap it up more quickly than usual because of me. I have been frantically drinking water and other fluids in hopes to 'flush' out the poison. I have it in my head that I will just pee out the cold virus. I know it sounds silly, but I usually dont stay sick very long using this proven method.

How do you get rid of a cold? Btw...my nose is running and I'm sneezing ALOT. Contact is not helping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home