Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My addictions

Addiction is a funny thing. When someone mentions the word, you would automatically think drugs. Well, I don't do drugs...but I have many addictions. And when I looked up the definition, it seems that I have even more addictions than I thought.


addiction

1a. Compulsive physiological and psychological need for a habit-forming substance: a drug used in the treatment of heroin addiction. b. An instance of this: a person with multiple chemical addictions.2a. The condition of being habitually or compulsively occupied with or or involved in something. b. An instance of this: had an addiction for fast cars.

Here are some of my addictions in no particular order:
  • chapstick
  • lotion
  • hand washing
  • flossing
  • coffee
  • running (my boss says I have a disease, to him running=disease)
  • message boards
  • the need to wear black (I'm not goth or anthing, black just goes with everything)
  • CSI-best tv program on earth
  • LOST-awesome mystery tv program
  • HOUSE-awesome satirical medical show(the lead actor is a super ass-I'm secretly in love with him)
  • chocolate
  • 80's music
  • reading

Well, there are prolly alot more...BUT I dont want to sound like a freak or anything. What are some of your addictions? Or are you one of those perfect bitches/assholes that doesnt have any? lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home