Wednesday, January 05, 2005

~U Cant touch this

So, this morning I'm driving to work and "U Cant Touch This" comes on the radio. Thinking that I'm well over this overplayed song, I dont turn it up...right away. Before I know it, I am jamming at a very loud sound level and my whole body is rockin. As I'm listening, I'm thinking "oh my favorite part is coming up" MY FAVORITE PART?!?! What has come over me? I lapse into this 80's like coma and imagine that I'm on my way to school instead of work. I turn the song up even louder. I sing to my favorite part...

"Dance to this and you're gonna get thinner"
"Mooooove, slide your rump"
"Just for a minute lets all do the bump"
"Bump bump bump yeeeeeah"

After this part, I have a smile on my face that is so big its making my cheeks hurt. I have come to realize that some songs just never lose thier zest. After that, the Macarena came on and I turned the station as fast a bolt of lightning. SOme got it, some dont! Hammer time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home