Monday, January 03, 2005

2005 ~ whoopity doo

Its the new year. A time for renewal and all that garbage. I dont even know where 2004 went, so I guess I'm not that excited. I dont make New Years resolutions, so its going to be a boring 2 weeks for me. (Isnt that about how long people stick with thier resolutions?)

I am sitting here listening to 99 Red Luftballoons {whatever the hell that means}. I figure one of my resolutions could be to find out what the hell that means. I could also go on a quest to :

-find out whatever happened to that blonde guy that played on ChIpS
-find out how Vanna White landed such a pud job
-solve the bun and hotdog issue, once and for all. (bun # should match hotdog #)
-find out who in the hell keeps sending me the 'jackrabbit vibrator' email

what else could I do to pass the time, since I dont have any resolutions for the New Year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home