Tuesday, December 28, 2004


"It Could Be That The Purpose Of Your Life Is Only To Serve As A Warning To Others"

How many of you have 'this person' in your life? I have about a dozen, and thats just at work! This one stupid lady keeps calling me and asking me the dumbest questions known to man. I've finally come to realize that she probably doesnt 'think' at any time of her life. Because even a few seconds of thought would have resolved her issues. I've decided that, she, is why that picture was made.

THEN, the other evening I went to the mall and bought a plain limeade. I went into the Buckle and this stupid little twit started rambling off nonsense so fast it started to hurt my head. She finally ended her sentence with..."OMG, I love limeades! What kind is that?" I replied slowly........"Lime" and gave her the 'you're a complete idiot stare'. Can you even believe it? She just walked off.

Sometimes I really hate people.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home