Monday, December 06, 2004

*Another day another dollar

Well, its crappy Monday. It is foggy and dreary outside. I wanted to sleep in so bad. I'm cutting myself off of all Pepsi and chocolate treats. I usually drink about 3-4 pepsi's a week with a bag of peanut m&m's. WELL, those days ARE OVER! I wonder if I'll go into some sort of spasmatic shock, when lunch time comes around?.?. Anyways, I figure that shit is bad for me and my running is probably suffering because of it.

Just giving you all fair warning. I may be a bear for this week... But, life is a series of tests to me. I constantly test myself. Am I strong enough to:

Quit smoking?....Check.
Run that extra mile?...Check.
Drink only decaf coffee?...Check.
Stay on the treadmill an extra 10 min?...Check.
Stop drinking every weekend?....Check.
Stop cussing so much?...(still working on)

Now is the time for the anti Pepsi/M&M challenge. Wish me luck, and if I'm being nasty to ya, just know that its the non-toxic cells of my body talking.

4 Comments:

At 2:28 PM , Blogger Number Mouth said...

you're way stronger than me. I'm AT THIS MOMENT AS I TYPE THIS

1) smoking
2) drinking a Squirt
3) shoving handfulls of doritos in my piehole
4) typing from my boyfriends house

i'm much too self destructive to be this nice...i need to be a bit more angsty don't ya think?

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

Yes....much more angst is needed.

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Ms Mac said...

Hi Laurie, yes, we share a brithday. I too am a Taurean Dog from 1970! It was abviously a very good year!
peanut m&ms.... yumm!

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger Sunnee said...

*leaves a trail of m&m's and pepsi along mythots running path*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home