Wednesday, December 01, 2004

~December gift giving blues~

Sometimes I wish I lived in Little House on the Prairie times, so Christmas time wouldnt be so full of pressure. I mean, really...they were happy with a sock full of cookies. I never feel like I've bought enough gifts. Which is weird, cause I never actually want to open any gifts for myself. Undoubtedly, it will be something I dont like or wont use anyway.

Its Dec. 1st and I havent bought but 2 gifts. Usually I'm so excited, I start buying stuff in October. But something is different this year. Its like I dont even care anymore. All I really want for Christmas is the dvd 'Emmett Otter's Jug~band Christmas'. You cant find it anywhere under $70. I bid on 2 VHS tapes on Ebay and some asshole keeps outbidding me. I guess I will just have to spend the holiday in a semi-depressed mood, since I wont get this treasure. Of course, I havent told anyone I wanted it. My family would just think I was crazy, and they wouldnt pay $70 for a 48 min. long muppet movie with singing otters. What a bunch of bastards! I'm getting more mad by the second. I better go do some breathing exercises and just come back tomorrow.

Let me know what you want for Christmas. :)

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM , Blogger K. H. said...

money.

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger acw said...

Sweet merciful crap! That tape is so worth $70. Either that, or you could download the movie for the strict purpose of showing your family why they need to buy that movie for you, and why it's so good. Once you get the tape, delete the download.

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger Number Mouth said...

I want YOU for Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home