Monday, November 15, 2004

~Thanks, you crazy asshole~

Ok, So I was in the elevator the other day and this homeless dude is in there. Lets just say, it had been awhile since he had seen the inside of a shower. I tried to hold my breath, as the stench was about to make me pass out. Anyway, the elevator moves at about the speed of a thick molasses. By the time I reached my floor, the dude says "thats a nice coat". Thing is, I'm not wearing a coat. I'm thinking to myself...this guy should really just kill himself and get it over with, and then I remember I went to church yesterday. SO I smiled and replied, "Thanks!"

He looked at me kind of crazy, like he knew I wasnt wearing a coat... But he was just trying to fuck with me. What is the deal? Did this guy actually fuck with my head or did I fuck with his?

16 Comments:

At 3:36 PM , Blogger Sunnee said...

seriously... that IS a nice coat.

 
At 3:41 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

Sunnee! Where have you been all my life?

Seriously??

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Sunnee said...

i was over here in the corner waiting on YOU!!!

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

You need to get where I'm at...at all times. Wherever that may be.

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger Sunnee said...

i'm always with you in spirit!

*puts on ghost outfit and runs into the wall*

 
At 4:07 PM , Blogger Gossip Girl said...

i know you people.
-blas.

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

I know that you know.

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger Sunnee said...

penny and me have been looking everywhere for YOU!!!

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

who the hell is Penny?

 
At 8:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was just messing with you. Right now he and his homeless buddies are huddled over a can of sterno, having a laugh about it. - Warte'

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger Sunnee said...

hey watch it lady before i rub your fur the wrong way!!!

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger K. H. said...

i know all of you people AND your moms!!!!

ok not your moms.

-"wundy"?

 
At 4:04 PM , Blogger Number Mouth said...

I love fuckin homeless people

 
At 1:32 AM , Blogger K. H. said...

er....is that an adjective or a verb, there, arri

 
At 2:07 AM , Blogger Number Mouth said...

verb...i'm a homeless fucker.

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger K. H. said...

what do you call a comedian/musician/artist without a girlfriend?

homeless!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home