Thursday, December 02, 2004

HORSE HOCKEY!

The best tv night of the week has been ruined! CSI is a stupid repeat tonight. *makes CSI sock puppets and begins torturing them*

OH...also I'm not talking to wundy as she didnt include me in her blog entry. She hurt me so deep I dont think my innards will ever return to thier normal state. I think it might be grounds to sue (my mental anguish and all) If any of you know of a good blogger attorneys...let me know.

Also, I had a dream that I was in a car with this faceless dude that pulled a knife on me, while my sister sat in the back eating this really messy chocolate dessert thingy. Not even giving a shit that I was about to be attacked. She had on this awful low-cut shirt, and her hair was all ratted and dirty, like those kids you see on those starving commercials. I'm not sure what it means, but it might be because I ate beenie weenies last night. Who knows...

8 Comments:

At 9:09 AM , Blogger K. H. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i clearly stated that there was to be no whining about not getting your blog mentioned!!!!!!!

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger K. H. said...

stupid blogger. signing me as anonymous, BOSH!

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Gossip Girl said...

clearly then i should be mad at you for not linking me, you doltburger.

 
At 10:13 AM , Blogger Laurie said...

Blas, I dont know what you're talkin about. You are clearly delusional!

*runs to add blas to links section in secret*

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Gossip Girl said...

hi. the names not blas here. *cough cough* you embarass me!

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Laurie said...

Geesh! I fixed it, stinkweed.

 
At 5:36 PM , Blogger Sunnee said...

YOUR SISTER WAS EATING CHOCOLATE!!! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT HER TO DO?!

*mumbles "chocolate unappreciater"*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home