Tuesday, December 07, 2004

~Ahhh, the holidays

Tis the season. I guess my boss isn't the creepiest guy in the world after all. I checked my email this morning and he had gotten me a wine club certificate. Apparently, I will recieve:


1.Two hand-selected bottles of premium wine will arrive at your doorstep each month.
2.15% discount on reorders of featured club wines.
3.10% discount on other wine and accessory purchases.
4.Detailed tasting notes for each wine club selection.
5.Monthly newsletter with information on the wineries featured, food pairing suggestions and delicious recipes.
6.Exclusive customer service phone and email contacts for club members only.

AND, since I'm the only one at home that drinks wine (and I dont have any friends), next year may pass by me in a haze. A good haze. Ahhh, Christmas. Some people know "JUST" what to get ya!

6 Comments:

At 10:08 AM , Blogger K. H. said...

so he gave you an opportunity to buy wine?

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Laurie said...

Actually, he bought me a wine club membership. Every month for a year, I get the stuff listed above. Go to wine.com and check it out. Mmmmmm

 
At 4:46 PM , Blogger Number Mouth said...

I'm gonna come over and I'm bringing some angsty man hating movies and we're drinking said wine together whilst we pretend to know what we're doing...k?

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger Sunnee said...

that's a hella cool gift! much much better than fruitcake.

 
At 8:11 AM , Blogger Laurie said...

Sounds like a plan, Alli!

Hi sunneee!

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger Sunnee said...

*waves at mythots*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home