Thursday, January 20, 2005

I just ate 6 breadsticks!

I like to eat Frazolis on occasion, but thier drive-thru is deplorable. One time they didnt give me any silverware. WHO THE HELL, eats spaghetti with no silverware?!?! This other time they didnt give me any breadsticks. Today I went to lunch and ordered a small fettucine alfredo and 2 breadsticks. They gave me 6!! Imagine my surprise. I also got silverware AND A NAPKIN. I couldnt even eat for a couple minutes, as I was in a state of shock.

Anyhow, I got to looking through my email and was leisurely eating a breadstick. Before I even knew it, I had eaten ALL 6 of them!!! Do you think I subconsiously ate them really fast in fear of never getting them again?? I dunno, but I sure feel sick and my breath is REALLY garlicy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home