Thursday, January 06, 2005

*I'm off to St. Louis

I'll talk to you turds next Monday. I have a business meeting in St. Louis tomorrow morning, so I'm leaving today. Its like a 5 hr. drive *gag* Everytime I go there I wonder why they built the arch? Yes..I know, its the Gateway to the West. BUT, why would they construct it that way?

Ever been in it?? I rode up in it about 22 yrs ago. It was really claustraphobic. You ride up in these egg shaped pods, and it clanks like its breaking down the whole way. When you get to the top it had windows that looked straight down. I remember it swaying and telling my aunt that I needed to go back down, or else I was gonna puke. I'll never go in it again. The Sears tower made me sick too....hmmm. I guess I'm afraid of heights. Oh well, cya later gaters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home