Monday, January 24, 2005

I may be crazy, but I did it!!

I ran my long run on Saturday. It was 15 degrees and the wind was blowing about 45-50 mph. I had a ski mask on. I thought it was weird that noone was waving back at me. I figured it was the ski mask, or the fact that they thought I was crazy for being out in that kind of weather. Anywho...I did the whole 10 miles and didnt die. YAYYY!!

I went bowling on Sunday with the youth group at church. I used to be in a league about 4 yrs. ago. I used to leave my ball at the bowling alley. Well, after I quit league I left my ball there and forgot about it. I went in Sunday and asked the owner if my ball was still there. He said "Hell, I dunno, go back and look" I couldnt believe it..There was my bowling bag. My new ball and shoes were in it and everthing!! The bag had about an inch of dust on it, but it was there!!! I bowled two hideous games and laughed the whole time. I missed it more than I thought. Good times.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home