Thursday, February 03, 2005

Back to the grind

Well I'm back from Atlanta. The plane ride there was ok. But Tuesday night I went to Azios to eat italian and drank several glasses of wine. Then I went to a jazz club and drank about 3 jack n cokes. I didnt think it was that much, but the next morning I felt like crap. No headache, just a tummy full of knots. We got on the shuttle bus thing to head back to the airport and I felt like I was gonna throw my guts up. It didnt help that the guy drove like a maniac. Well, I made it to the airport and ate a greasy piece of pizza and felt great.

We boarded the plane and for an hour I was fine, but my boss asked me to shut the window blind and then it all started. I shut the blind and started to feel really anxious and ill. For about 20 minutes I thought I was gonna have to use the 'puke bag'. I quickly opened the window blind and started to calm down. Which to me, is strange. I am terribly afraid of heights, but being able to look down on the little dots that were cars driving along made me feel better. When we landed my hubby and I were starving, so we went to Wendys and I felt great the rest of the day.

So there you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home