Monday, January 31, 2005

Atlanta bound

Well, I leave this evening for Atlanta, GA. I'm not particularly confortable flying, so hopefully everything will go smoothly. Besides the fact that I dont want to crash to my death in a plane while sitting by my annoying boss and some other person I've never met before, I have this "thing" about airplanes. It may be just me, but I get this completely grossed out feeling everytime I sit down in my seat. I start thinking about how they cant possibly have enough time to steam clean all the seats; therefore leaving it germy. I cant even put my head back in the seat, cause I start grossing out thinking about some greasy haired, non-bathed idiot just sat in that seat. I also cant stand the "talkers". I always take a book, in hopes that some babbling idiot wont start in about nothing. I am very outgoing, but I have the worst of luck in planes, when it comes to the person sitting next to me. Just once, I wish some 'good-looking', 'half-way intelligent' , recently bathed person would sit by me.

On the upside, I'm a fairly small framed person. So I dont require alot of space. I hope they are serving alcohal, cause I will definately need it. Hopefully, I will be reporting back to you all by Thursday morning. Have a good week and wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home