Thursday, February 17, 2005

Close to puking

Well, a funny thing happened to me this morning. I was driving to work and all the sudden it felt like someone had stabbed me in the forehead with a red hot saudering iron. Then there was this horrible pressure right under my eyes. "Oh great" I sighed "a sinus headache". So, I go to the gas station and buy some Tylenol Allergy Sinus and take them immediately. A little after 8 my sister comes by and we proceed to laugh and talk about Survivor and other important stuff like that. THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN...It hit.

I had this horrible urge to puke. I told her I had to use the restroom and went in and drooled for a few minutes. I came out sat for about 15 min. while my stomach felt like a midget was inside tap dancing. I went to the restroom again and stuck my fingers down my throat and proceeded to gag and spit a little. (I know, you're glad I gave you a visual) Then I went back to my office and ate 3 saltine crackers. About 5 minutes later, I felt like a million bucks.

I guess the moral to the story is.....before you pay the hospital thousands of dollars for a room and stomach pump, just eat a few saltines. They are obviously the secret noone knows about. I hope this helps you out in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home