Monday, February 07, 2005

Check out my fetus!

Well there has been a couple inquiries about my adopted cow fetus. (cute, isnt he?!) Well, here's the story.

It was a blustery morning and I was feeling 'that loneliness' again. It was worse today than usual. I took a shower and then turned on the radio and listened to 'Down Under' by Men at Work and almost felt good again for a couple minutes. I was singing along..." Buying bread from a man in brussels, He was six foot four and full of muscles I said, do you speak-a my language? He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich" Then I remembered that veggie mite was this disgusting black yeasty paste, far from our beloved peanut butter, and sunk back into my depressed state. My day continued with some poor service at the coffee shop and a dull morning of work. My lunch was uneventful as well, as I sat with the local paper and a chimmychanga. THEN, out of nowhere I saw it. A beautiful ad in the classifieds. I couldnt believe my eyes. Could it be???

Cow fetus needing adoption to a good home. I near fainted!! I immediately called the number. We met that evening and nothing could have been more perfect. The lighting hit the glass jar he was nestled in, like a beautiful star in the clear sky. His pink nose reminded me of this adorable pink silk blouse I bought on sale. And his eyes....ohhhh his eyes. They were like dark tiny pits that could suck you in, never to let you go. It was the answer to my prayers. The adoption went smoothly and "Spotty" now resides happily on my blog.

In case there was any question of my intentions, please know that I will hug him and squeeze him and kiss him and love him....till my dying day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home