Friday, February 18, 2005

Men in diapers

Well, I'm not sure if you're a CSI fanatic as I am, but I thought I would write about last nights episode. Mainly because it was so completely upsetting. Apparently, there are stores that sell adult size baby stuff (including diapers, playpens, bottles, etc...) AND, there are grown men who somehow 'like' being dressed like a baby and held and fed and other shit like that. Apparently, most of these men weren't loved as a child or some crap like that. Also, they said it isnt a sexual thing, but a nurturning thing. I like to call it a psychotic thing.

Anyway, after watching a 300 lb. man run around in a diaper and 'do a stinky', I was pretty much freaked out. I'm kinda sad that I lost an hour of my life last night watching such a disturbing episode. I love you CSI, but DAYUMMM!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home