Monday, March 07, 2005

A disgusting sight!

This weekend I went to Target to look around and saw the most disturbing sight ever known to man. These girls were in a pile giggling and doing girl junk when I looked thier way. One of the girls had a half shirt on with these super low-cut jeans. Oh....My...God!! My eyes almost burned out of my sockets! When she turned around, her gut was hanging all over the front of her jeans. Not a pregnant gut, mind you...a flabby disgusting humongus gut! To make matters worse, she had a huge ugly belly ring in that had some sort of chain hanging from it! *shivers* It was the most disturbing thing I have seen in awhile.

Apparently, she thought she was pretty hot, because she walked around all like "I'm all that". I didnt know whether to do her a favor and approach her and let her know that she should never wear that shit again...or, just leave it alone. I decided to just rub my eyes and move on. I just wonder how many others vomitted in their mouth a little after I left. I'm sure the numbers are staggering.

On a brighter note...I lost a little weight since the "sight" made it so I couldnt eat any lunch! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home