Monday, November 26, 2007

last weekend

Well, I ran 14 miles on Saturday morning, 3 in the snow. My pace is staying right where I want it to finish my marathon under 5 hrs. However, my left foot hurt afterwards and all day Sunday. So I iced it and stretched it hoping for a very FAST recovery. My shin just above my foot also swelled up. I dunno....lets just hope it was from a very thin running week during Thanksgiving.

Shopping around here is getting hectic. I wish Christmas was like it used to be in the old days, and not just about the rude shopping people that seem to be in a constant hurry. With that being said, I haven't bought one Christmas gift. Maybe I'll get in the spirit in the next couple weeks. I keep listening to Christmas music, but I just hate shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home