Monday, October 15, 2007

10 miles

Well another weekend is down the tubes. On a bright note, my fiance' suprised me with a hotel stay at Stoney Creek Saturday night. Our room had a jacuzzi and fireplace. It was VERY romantic!! We had a great time and it just made me even more excited to marry him!

I usually run my long runs on Saturday, but it stormed all morning. Sooo..I ran 10 miles yesterday. I saw several condoms, a dead racoon, a dead opposum, and one movie box entitled "Nasty as I wanna be". (You'd think I was running on the Vegas strip!) I soaked my legs in a ice bath after, but am pretty sore today. I'm sure my lack of running while I was sick made it a little more challenging on me. I am officially signed up for the Little Rock Marathon, so i better get ready!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home