Wednesday, October 10, 2007

WHAT A WEEK

Well here is my news for the last week or so...

  • I got my scuba diving certification last weekend. It was a blast and I cant wait till I go dive in Cancun and whereever else we end up going.
  • After the scuba diving weekend, I started having trouble swallowing. I couldnt swallow anything...not even my own spit. Anyway, the doctor thinks I got a chemical burn on my esophagus from the antibiotics I took before the dive. I've lost 13 lbs in the last 8 days! I'm starting to eat soft stuff again, but it is still a little tender. geesh....
  • I'm still trying to train for the Little Rock marathon in March. My running has been nill since I have no energy from not eating. Hopefully, I'll feel better soon.
  • And the biggest news of all.... I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!! Its so funny, people tell me now they cant believe I look old enough to even be a mom. Well, all that sex education I told him obviously didnt do a thing. I was really hoping he would have a child young like I did, just so it wouldnt be so hard. But what the heck ever. I didnt know when I hoped to have another baby, that God would give me a grandbaby!!! haha life is sooo weird.
  • I'm getting married next May, and my fiance and I were hoping to try to have a baby. It will be weird having a grandbaby thats older than my own child. But, I'm already marrying someone 14 yrs my younger, so who cares!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home