Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Holy Guacamole!

Its been forever since I've posted on here. There needs to be more hours in the day. I cant be here long. With work and being the only human in my house able to put on a new roll of toilet paper and a new bar of soap in shower...I just dont have much time. Is it just laziness, or have I spoiled my hubby and son? They also dont seem to be able to dump the bathroom trash or put dishes in the dishwasher. The vacuumm is also a foreign object to both of them. And to keep the pets dishes full of dry food and water is just inconceivable to them. I guess I could just stop doing everything and just see what happens, but I suspect I would go crazy well before they made any effort. Maybe its just a woman thing...? I am a little obsessive compulsive.

Your thots?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home