Monday, March 31, 2008

Buy and Sell

Chris and I looked at a beautiful new home yesterday afternoon. I'm starting to get excited to move. I have picked out a new paint color for the kitchen. I think it will look beautiful. Its a light sagey green and a darker shade below. I'm doing a wine look with grapes and such.

I also started assembling my dollhouse. WOW! I had no idea how much time it would take. There are literally 1,568,997,456 pieces! We got the frame together and one wall. ugh...I think we will be done in about a year. YAY! Then I can start decorating. :)

I also bought a new bible. The Archeological Study Bible. It is absolutely beautiful and the history within it is great! I cant hardly put it down. I've learned more in the last few days than I have the last 30 years. Very interesting, I would highly recommend it. Its in NIV translation which I love, because now I can cross reference it to my NASB Ryrie Study Bible.

I have a race April 19th, so I'm trying to get in shape for that. Its not been pretty...to say the least.

Thats about all the random stuff I can think of going on right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home