Monday, September 12, 2005

Hurting....

Well, its been a rough week for me. First of the week I fought allergies and sinus headaches and yesterday I thought I would be cool and help the hubby chop wood. HA! I cant even use my stapler today, cause my hands hurt so bad. Some of the chunks of wood couldnt be chainsawed until they were split. Sooo, in my moment of toughness, I decided I would drive the metal splitter myself with the mallot. I smacked it once and it hit me right in the shin, leaving a humungus gash and bruise. Suck.

Then to top it all off...I got hurt again this morning at work. We had to put all the chairs up on our desks so the carpet cleaners could come. WELL, I took one of them down and the rolly bottom part fell right on my left foot. There was instant swelling and bruising. I dont think I broke it, but it hurts like a bitch. Sooo...does anyone wanna come over and punch me in the guts and finish me off??? *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home