Friday, August 26, 2005

Stupid coffee pot!!

Well, I was washing out my coffee pot (the glass part) yesterday and tapped it on the side of the sink and *snap*....It popped out a big chunk. @)$*(#*$&@# After my cussing fit, I threw the pot away and just pouted. The next day, I came into work and wanted some coffee. I had forgot to guy buy a new pot, so I figured I'd improvise. There were extra pots up in the cabinet. I took one down and stuck it in there, but it was too short to activate the no drip thingy. So I thought to myself for awhile....THIS COFFEE POT WILL NOT OUTSMART ME!! I cut a piece of straw and stuck it between the pot and the drip deal and whaaalaa! it was working!! So, after my little second of genious, I am enjoying a nice hot cup of decaf right now. This day isnt so bad after all! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home