Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sweatin like a maniac

Thank goodness today has cooled off!! It was up to 107 degrees over the weekend. Running in it was brutal. Not to mention I run after work when its basically the hottest part of the day. I try to drink a ton during the work hours, but sometimes I still have to stop and walk. I will say this, no matter how far I run, I always come back home looking like I ran my ass off. ;)

I saw some Oakley sunglasses in my RW (Runners World) magazine that had ear phones attached to them. I was thinking...KICK ASS, I need those. I popped on to the website and almost had a heart attack. Almost 500 bucks!!! Crazy...I'll just keep singing in my head while I run.

Check them out here!

http://oakley.com/o/o2213d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home