Monday, June 06, 2005

hmmmm interesting

Well, I've had quite an interesting three weeks. 3 Saturdays ago, I ate pancakes, eggs, and a huge oj. Promptly 2 hours later, I vomited all the OJ up. None of the food. Which I found to be quite odd. The next few days, I barfed up everything I ate. I went to the dr. and they said I had an ulcer and they gave me these horse pills to take. By Friday I felt like a million bucks.

By the next Saturday, I ran a 5K race and went to breakfast with my parents. (Pancakes, eggs, hashbrowns, and bacon) Exactly 2 hours later, I threw up every single thing I ate. ANYWAY, I came to the conclusion that maybe I couldnt eat either pancakes or eggs. I went to McDonalds a few days later and ordered pancakes and ate them. I really hoped I wouldnt get sick, cause I love pancakes more than life itself. One hour passed, then two. YAY!! I didnt vomit!!

So, I guess I cant eat eggs. I've been eating eggs for 35 years and now all of the sudden I cant. Strange. Anyone else have this happen??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home