Friday, May 13, 2005

Storms a brewing

Holy guacomole...its been forever since I've posted. I've been out of town and busier than hell. I just got back from this extremely boring safety conference in south Missouri. When I got back it started to rain. My hubby and I went out to eat and it turned pitch black in like a matter of minutes. By the time we were in the jeep, it was full out pouring. Another few blocks and the wind was blowing like nobodys business. It felt like we were in a typhoon. Some of the trees were literally laying almost flat to the ground.

But anyways, back to the safety conference. It was held at Lake of the Ozarks. My room had a lake view, so I got to go out on my deck and look down at the lake. Yesterday morning I was admiring a couple ducks, when all of the sudden....EEEEK...a water snake was slithering along. I was mesmorized by it for the longest time. It was disgusting. I kept wondering if I went down there and yanked it out of the water if it would bite me. Finally, I got bored watching it, so I went inside and watched tv.

Have a nice weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home