Thursday, May 26, 2005

Near death experience!

This is a true story....seriously.

Monday night, I was watching Everwood and thought I would have an english muffin for a snack. Hubby was outside. I took a couple bites and out of nowhere, I choked. At first it was the annoying choke, and then my eyes burst with tears and I was violently choking. I ran to the bathroom and my hubby came in and said 'Whats wrong'. I pointed at my throat and started wheezing REALLY HARD. I seriously thought I was gonna die, then and there! I couldnt get any air and my esophagus felt like it was closed up completely!! I was frantic...wheezing really hard trying to even get a spec of air. My hubby yelled "JESUS, What do I do?!!!" And finally, I made myself try to calm down and was able to breathe a tiny bit. Hubby ran and got me a bottled water and I sipped it slowly. It was the scariest feeling ever. I threw away the rest of the muffin.

This morning I was sitting at the table eating and my hubby ran over and got behind me in the hymleck(sp?) position...LOL

I think that was as near to death as I've ever been, except for the time this boy held me under at the pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home