Wednesday, August 24, 2005

RIOT ON THE STREETS!

Well, there wasnt actually a 'riot', but I thought there was going to be.

I was on my way to the grocery store when I came up behind this old lady. She could barely see over the steering wheel and had a handicap license plate. (Always a bad sign when you're in a hurry) She was going all but 5 mph. The speed limit is 35. The traffic started piling up behind me. Then all the sudden, someone started honking and one guy yelled "BITCH, GET THE HELL OFF THE ROAD!". I'm one of the most impatient drivers you might ever come across, but for one split second, I felt really sorry for this lady. She finally pulled over and let everyone around her. I thought the dude screaming was gonna jump out of his big jacked up pickup and beat her ass. He was severely pissed. As I went around her, I looked at her. Her face was white as snow and she looked like she was scared to death.

Which brings me to my next point... In Missouri, you can renew your license by just taking an eye test. I feel that ALL cotton-heads should have to retake the driving portion. That old lady obviously shouldn't have been driving. I would be more than willing to take it again when I'm old. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home