Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Personal Revelation

I watch Joyce Meyer every day. I just love her. Todays message REALLY hit home for me. She made the comment "I dont think we can really be happy with something until we can live without it". Such as 'I'm never gonna be happy unless I get a bigger home' or 'I'm never gonna be happy if I cant have more children'. I have struggled with things like that and finally realized that I dont NEED to have more children to be happy or have a better home, or even get married. What a revelation for me! If you get 20 min...go watch this broadcast. It really was a good one!

http://www.joycemeyer.org/OurMinistries/Broadcast/TV/Archive/20080422.htm

Proverbs 3: 5-6

3 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there! I love Joyce too! I just went to her conference here in Dallas a few days ago. I posted pics if you wanna see!

I heard that remark she made this morning too and it is SO true. I've been trying to learn to be content where I am. It's hard sometimes though!lol

 
At 10:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

People will be lining up early. If the conference starts at 10am, the doors will always open 2 hours before; but people will start lining up around 7am. It is definitely worth it to get there early. The floor seats are the best. You're down front for the worship AND you get good pics of Joyce!

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

If you have any other questions email me at jiggleandbounce2000@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home