Thursday, April 10, 2008

Flu bug!

I got sick at work Tuesday afternoon and went home early. I never dreamed I would get SO sick! I had a cramping in my upper stomach with nausea, all day and all that night. I remember being excited when I had fallen asleep for a whole 20 minutes! UGH!! The next day I was almost sure something was Very wrong. I started to look at the symptom checker online and thought I might have an appendicitis!! I was reading the symptoms...Stomach cramping (got that), nausea (check), loss of appetite (yep, the mere thought of food was nauseating), back pain (yep)...OMGosh! I really might need to go to the hospital.

Well, I figured I'd force some food down myself and about a half an hour later the all popular diahrea came full force. Oh yay..... But then I miracurously fell asleep for a whole 2 hrs!! I started to feel better little by little after that. I figure I must have had a bad flu bug.

Now I'm starting to get hungry again. HOORAY! I hope NONE of you have to deal with that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home