Friday, April 04, 2008

Hardees hidiousness

I banned Hardees a couple years back because it claimed to be 'fast food', yet everytime I went to get a decaf, I had to wait 20 min. So this morning I decided to give it another chance.

Well, I got behind this real old blazer that had 3 gentlemen in it. They took a really long time ordering, and when they came up to the window, he paid for the first bag and started eating. The Hardees employee was holding the second bag, but he wouldnt take it! She sat there forever and finally closed the window and went to do something else. A few minutes later he finally took the next 2 bags and then sat there awhile longer eating. After about 5 minutes, he started his blazer up and drove off.

When I got to the window, the gal said "I am soooo sorry! I guess that guy was determined to eat his breakfast before he drove off" Have you ever heard of such a thing.?

I'm trying to decide if he was: A) just really hungry, or B) the other guys bet him he wouldnt eat all his food before driving off, or C) he was just rude.

Oh well, what can you do. I just laughed and headed to work.

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM , Blogger K. H. said...

wtf??

 
At 11:54 AM , Blogger Allison Easley said...

ditto. seriously though, wtf?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home