Friday, August 25, 2006

The Vet Experience

My cat got in a fight the day before yesterday and I thought maybe her shoulder was out of socket. So I took her to the vet.

So as we sat there at the vets office I was thinking to myself that I wished I had become a vet since I really love animals and all...UNTIL, a poodle came in with icky sores all over its legs. And then another woman brought her dog in to be put to sleep cause it was having blood coming out of it for several days.

Turns out my cat just tore her muscle real good. The idiot wanted right back outside even though she was all mamed up. Idiot...

I suppose my dream of also becoming a Charlies Angel would have been dissapointing in some way as well.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home