Tuesday, August 22, 2006

HATE

Ok...I seriously dont 'hate' anyone. At least I thought I didnt. But there is a guy downtown that I cannot stand. No, I've never met him and I dont want to. He just irritates me to death. Let me explain...

This guy, who wears a GOD-AWFUL afro, walks all over downtown where I work. Well, when you get to a red light he will stand to the side waiting. Just as soon as your light turns green, he jumps out in front of your car, sticks his hand up to you in a 'stop' motion and holds that until he has walked across the street. I hate his guts and one of these days I'm afraid I may go postal and just run over him. My friend at work says he's probably mildly retarded or something, but I think he does it on purpose. And sometimes he takes his time, so that I cant even get through until the next light! Grrrrrrr! I'm thinking of buying some pepper spray and the next time he pulls that shit, I'll just jump out of my car and spray him real good.

That'll teach him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home