Thursday, August 17, 2006

The highly intelligent at Walmart

Well, I encountered yet another highly intelligent life form today at Walmart. I left this morning to go to Walmart to soley buy one gift card and leave. I already bought a gift for my friend, but she goes to Walmart all the time, so I thought it would be an added little bonus. ANYWAY>... I grab the one gift card and head to the only cashier working. I gave her the card and said "$20 please". And here is how the rest of the conversation went...

Cashier: "has this been activated yet?"
Me: "ummm, I hope not, dont you have to do that?"
Cashier: "well, I didnt know if you were using it or not"
Me: "using it for what?? *looks around* "I dont have any products"
Cashier: "well, ok...I just wasnt sure"
Me: "wasnt sure of what?"
Cashier: "if you were using it?"
Me: "using it for WHAT?!"
Cashier: "nevermind. will this be all for you ma'am"
Me: *looks around again* *raises hands in a fed up sarcastic motion* "Yep!"

What a way to start off the day! idiot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home