Wednesday, August 16, 2006

lone·ly

ADJECTIVE:
lone·li·er , lone·li·est

Without companions; lone.
Characterized by aloneness; solitary.
Unfrequented by people; desolate: a lonely crossroads.
Dejected by the awareness of being alone. See Synonyms at alone.
Producing such dejection: the loneliest night of the week.

http://www.lonelysocks.co.uk

Just like those socks, I am alone in this world. And I'm starting to get pretty bored with it. If you're happily married or in a relationship that is fulfilling, dont bother commenting. Unless of course you love pouring salt in open wounds and watching others suffer needlessly. Oh wait...I kind of like that myself, so I guess anyone can comment. I wonder if I'm actually lonely or just horny? Meh....who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home