Friday, December 09, 2005

TGIF...Seriously

Ok, so this has seriously been the week from hell. But, I think its getting better now. Tonight I will be venturing to the local Pizza Shoppe to drink MANY beers. I much prefer Jack n Coke, but our little town doesnt sell hard liquor within the city limits. Therefore, I will have to make do. I will say this... The Pizza Shoppe has THE COLDEST beer in the tri-state area. I love the frosty mugs they bring out. I will probably venture to the local bar afterwards to play many games of pool and listen to about a million songs out of thier extremely old jukebox. I just love how the next day my clothes and hair smell like smoke. :\ And I dont smoke.

Anyways, I bid you farewell and will hopefully be fully recovered by Monday to be back here. I'm almost sure it isnt a good idea to drink after a really rotten week. Oh well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home