Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm Back!!



Well, I'm back from Florida. Yesterday, I was a little uneasy. Our flight was delayed an hour, but thankfully we werent on Delta since they cancelled ALL of thier flights! Daytona was dirty, but fun. We went to St. Augustine, Sea World, and of course...Biketober fest. We saw a lot of crazy characters, especially at the Boot Hill Saloon and the Ironhorse Saloon!! Hopefully I will be able to post some pics. I got to pet a dolphin and some stingrays.(which was one of my highlights of the trip) One of the taverns we went to was giving out free t-shirts and bandanas to everyone drinking Jack Daniels. Since I drink Jack n Coke, I got me some free stuff!! I drank A LOT of liquor over this past week, but luckily never got hung over. I got some new Harley boots and now I look really badass. So anyway....I'm back, I'm tired, and I dont think I'll need another vacation for at least couple days!! ;)

Oh, and NO....I didnt get any tats. My body is just too perty to go messing it up like that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home