Monday, October 03, 2005

HOORAY!!!

So I went to Walmart Saturday to pick up my huge yard ornament and they sold all of them!!!! Mind you, I talked to a manager and gave them my name to hold one. I was fuming. So my hubby saw how upset I was and told me to go ahead and order it online. I went to the walmart site and they were SOLD OUT!! Can you believe it?! I was mortified. Almost in tears, my hubby said I could buy it off of ebay. I found one, but I would have to pay $30 extra for shipping. I started sulking and hubby said, "so what, buy it...it is pretty cool" So I did. The giant snow globe should be here in 5-7 days!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be the coolest in my neighborhood this Christmas!

Here it is, for your enjoyment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home