Thursday, November 17, 2005

Blog Anniversary

I'm not sure if its time to party or not, but it seems that it is now my one year blogging anniversary. I doubt I will hold any formal affair, but gifts are always accepted.

My life has been non-stop busy this month. Work is crazy and it seems like I never get anything done. I really wish I'd win that damn lottery, but its hard to win when you dont have time to go in and purchase the tickets. *sigh* Its also getting dark outside way too fast in the evening. I usually run after work, but I hate running in the dark. I get all these leary feelings of a rabid animal jumping at me or something equally traumatizing. Anyway, I wanted to come on here and let you all know that I havent died or anything. I'll try to be a better blogger in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home